Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tony Albar The Awesome Dad

What in the world could I change about a man that loves his family, works hard, and treats his wife with love and respect?

You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do.

When I look at you being a Dad, my heart swells with gratitude and pride. I find myself sitting in a corner, admiring you being your natural self, being in your comfort zone of daddy hood. I feel so blessed to have a husband like you.

I am so thankful that our family was blessed with a father as caring, thoughtful, and supportive as you. It must be Heavenly Father looking out for me. He knew we would compliment each other so he blessed us with each other.

Thank you for always putting our family's interest first. Thank you making me laugh even when I was sad. Thank you for being that shining light in my darkest night. Thank you for encouraging me to waive a new dream each morning. Thank you for always being there for me in my sad days and also the happy once.

Everyday, I wish you continuous blessings from above, for God's guidance, protection, strength for health, long life and prosperity.

We love you from the bottom of our hearts. Wink!

Tony Albar

What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.

Hong Kong Disneyland, February 12, 2008

Portrait painting of Tony with Baby Andreij

Andreij's 1st Christmas 

Tony with 3 years old Toddler Andreij

Little things they love doing together.

Exchanging of views and topics.
Learning the cycle of everyday adventure.

Helping each other and extending their own selves to others.

Tony and Andreij shopping time at Orchard, Lucky Plaza and Chinatown, Singapore, 2014

Wrap your child warmly every day with layers of your unconditional,
healthy love before you send him out into the world,
he will rarely feel the cold chill that often comes
with life's changing seasons.

Daddy Coach created our own little Champ!

Good father make good son.

What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.

“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.”

Me and Andreij and our awesome Dad!

"In togetherness we're happy at all stages of our life."

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~ Joyce Brothers

By: Princesssoldiaries ©