Sunday, August 26, 2018

60 Medals in 6 Decades Goes to Engr. Tony Albar "A Cause For a Celebration."

These past days, I am thinking a lot what more can I gift you on your special day, and that made me count the 60 Medals of everything you have been through in life.

God has blessed me with a loving husband and with our wonderful wunderkind son. You are the gentle wind that combs away our sorrows, the rain that washes me with multitudes of happiness and the sunshine that chases away the darkness. Seeing you beside me with each waking moment, chatting the night away until we fall asleep and holding my hand when life gets though. It is hard to imagine what life would be like without you. Let us stay awesome together, hand-in-hand, and we will emerge victorious as the perfect two.

May you achieve your lifelong dreams and be filled with love and care all days of your life. To this very day, you never seize to amaze me, I may not be as gorgeous when you married me at 24. I may not be as beautiful when we first had our child at 30. But one thing will remain unchanging and only ever be growing, that is all the love I have for you.

Your imperfections make you the perfect partner I could ever want and need for in my journey. You made me see life with great possibilities. We learned so much from each other and looking forward to learning more. Let us ride the tides of life together. As long as we have each other, we will pass through any storm, stronger and wiser than before.

Happy birthday, my darling sweetheart. I am looking forward to conquering more journeys with you. God bless and keep you as always.

Engr. Tony B. Albar
A wonderful man with a big heart for everyone.

Click the link to watch YouTube video



Click the link and watch YouTube


Twin celebration "Father and Son"




Let us stay awesome together,
hand-in-hand, and we will emerge victorious as the perfect two.